Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Solihull - Birmingham, UK
Salary: Basic £18,000 to £20,000, 1st Year OTE £40K+, 2nd OTE Year £60K + Uncapped + flexible benefits
About The Company
Project Resource is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing professionals to the construction and infrastructure sectors with 3 offices across the UK including Reading, Solihull and Manchester. Although we are well established as a company in our market we are still near the start of ‘our story’ and as a business we continue to aspire to bigger and better things........for us everything is still up for grabs!
With continued growth we attribute our success to the strength of our relationships with our clients, a strong management team and to the individual successes and career development of our consultants.
At Project Resource our sales culture is not one of fulfilling KPIs of call numbers and sending volumes of CVs, we measure your success purely and simply on the billings you make. This leaves you the freedom to work in a truly consultative way and to focus on building real relationships with your clients and candidates.
About The Role
As with all of our roles this is a fast paced role with the responsibility to deliver against target. Key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Proactive generation of job vacancies
- Management of the recruitment process from start to finish (including screening, interviewing and background checks);
- Develop the existing employer database by exploring new companies;
- Develop existing employer database to improve repeat business and retain customers;
- Advertise all job vacancies through various approved advertising mediums;
- Understand the importance of quality advertising, good advert writing and the best web sources for finding workable job seekers;
- Develop your own business by conducting marketing drives, structured canvassing and demonstrating networking techniques;
- Sell in a job seeker to a specific job, gain an interview and obtain an offer of employment for that job seeker;
- Network job seekers and managers for leads which all parts of our business can use;
- Write competent business letters and email sales letters, including sending a CV(s) to a single manager/ multiple managers or to a job vacancy (via the database). With reference to job seeker email sales letters, you must be able to send singular emails, multiple emails & vacancy registration emails (via the database);
- Demonstrate a structured approach to developing your respective business, both vertically and geographically;
- Cold and warm call new business from leads generated every day;
- Conduct employer meetings where needed to develop and increase business volume and quality;
- Ensure compliance with all and any external legislation and internal company policies at all times as relevant to your job;
- Consistently proactively generate (using all methods, especially including Social Media /Networking events) the best quality candidates available in the market who you will work exclusively with Project Resource, that you will then market on a project basis to your clients, with specific planned outcomes.
We have a team ethos at Project Resource which is core to how we run our business and you will be team player with a can do attitude. You will also have the ability to manage and prioritise your work effectively, work on your own initiatve and have proven sales experience (please note that proof of sales will be required)
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark with a forward thinking Recruitment Company and progress your career within Recruitment.
Ideally you will have also gained experience with the Construction, Civil Engineering and Infrastructure industries although we would still like to hear from you even if your experience is outside of these industries and you meet the description detailed above.
At Project Resource we have always promoted from within, it is ingrained in our culture. It is not about who has worked here the longest, it is about taking the talent and potential you possess and your ability to commit yourself and put in the hard work, combine this with the comprehensive training programme we provide and your future really is in your own hands!
If you are interested in finding out what flexible benefits we offer our employees, check out our dedicated benefits page that tells you everything you need to know.
Apply for this job
Please email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, Internal Recruitment or call on 01628 477744 to discuss this job opportunity in more detail.
Alternatively you can attach your CV and apply for this position via the form below.